Getting everyone to talk the same language
Even with all of today's communication technologies (or perhaps because of them), organisational teams are still having trouble establishing effective ways of sharing information. Yet when so many different personalities, motivations and skills are poured into the same melting pot, it's hardly surprising that misunderstandings will occur.
Miscommunication in the team environment can lead to confusion about the agreed direction and methodologies, which can then lead to feelings of exclusion and disillusionment. And this experience makes it simply easier for some people to choose to 'work alone'.
The Communication workshop provides your people with the knowledge and skills to recognise communication issues, and the know-how to turn them around for win-win results.
Applying the DiSC model, together with his experience as a communications instructor at Central Michigan University, Scott Stein teaches your people a proven framework for improving communication, including specific strategies and actions to prevent breakdowns and to sustain optimum collaboration.
In this valuable and immediately actionable workshop, participants will:
- receive customised DiSC profiles on their individual communication preference
- discover how communication is driven by behaviour and needs
- learn to recognise the four most common communication patterns, and to identify their own natural tendency
- learn exactly what happens to communication in high pressure situations
- establish a clear and actionable understanding of their team's DiSC profile
If you're ready to help your team work better by understanding and improving their communication, click here to enquire.
« back to summer | autumn »