HUNTING: Empowering the sales team
The success of any business is dependent on its people's ability to sell, especially during tough times. But with many managers focusing all their energy on operations and serving existing customer demands, and the sales team focusing on closing sales, no one is keeping up with the critical steps of prospecting, contact management, presentation and preparation.
Without paying adequate attention to each of the six steps in the selling process, chances are your sales team is not hunting selectively, and is therefore not making the profitable sales that your company needs.
Just as the Native Americans had to hunt for food to ensure their survival, an organisation's sales team needs to hunt for business. To be consistently successful your hunters must be as motivated and focused on the preparation phase as they are on the 'kill' itself.
Using Native American philosophies, and the experience gained from more than two decades of sales performance and sales training, this workshop shows your team how to improve their motivation, the quality of their prospecting and success rates.
This workshop contains 'hands on' activities that will enable your people to grasp and apply these critical survival techniques in all their future work.
Your sales team will learn:
- the top five sales traps and how most salespeople fall into them
- how to develop an unbeatable sales approach - turning conversations into sales
- to discern between the different hunting tools needed for different situations (tracking, stalking, hunting)
- tips for where to spend more time and activity for best results
- how to identify a customer's natural style and to adapt for the best results
- to look at the sales process in a completely new way, using real life examples
If you'd like to turn your sales team into master hunters,|
click here to enquire.
« back to winter | spring »